AZOTIC

Default OT- Crime at a 30 year low

It was widely reported in the press yesterday that violent and property
crimes are at a 30 year low nationwide.

Only because police departments have been ordered
to loose 50% of crime reports submitted by citizens,
when the other 50% of citizens get fed up and don't
bother to report crime anymore the new crime rate
will be 0. The vote for me crowd will tout that they have
saved us all and will demand the get re-elected and
since there is no more crime police officers will be
used to enforce traffic laws designed for our own saftey,
of course this will solve the budget crissis now
plauging many large cities.

The new police doctrine will be:

We serve and collect.

Best Regards