Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder.on.ca

Default Met my Match - (Double Flare Disaster)

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:11:00 GMT, "Tom Wait"
wrote:

.
I would have politely told the guys at Auto-Zone what a POS tool it was and
asked for a good one. I have used their tools several times and really like
this service. If they didn't have one I would have spent the bucks on a good
quality tool rather than a factory part.
Tom

Thanks guys,

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Try to FIND a good, quality double flair tool in most towns or cities
across the USA or Canada. They don't exist anymore, because they "cost
too much". Yea, right! Ten cents is too much for one that doesn't
work.