Lane

Default Shop vacuums which one do YOU like???

"Ernie Leimkuhler" wrote in message
In article , Larry Capelis
wrote:

I'm looking for a vacuum for the shop, I'm looking at a Milwaukee 8912
about $700
and the Hitachi Uh I forget model # for about $300 from Amazon, any good
ideas??
Any opinions on these 2???

You want a really nice vac get a Tornado Vac.
No idea what they cost new.
I got mine at Boeing Surplus.
They are made in Ohio.

Where a Shopvac brand vac has a 3 inch diameter stamped sheet metal
impeller, mine has a 10 inch diameter cast aluminum impeller.

Very powerful.

Many years ago (10-12?) I bought the largest biggest "commercial grade" shop
vac Craftsman made at the time and have never looked back. But I'm sure I
would probably take Ernies Tornado if I had a chance. :^)

Lane