MP Toolman

Default Shop vacuums which one do YOU like???

I have a Porter Cable shop vac that I like a lot. Quiet, powerful, activated
by power tool plugged into it (i.e. turn the sander on, vac comes on; Turn the
sander off, vac shuts off), good filter system. A lot nicer than my old Black
& Decker industrial model, but I can't offer a comparison with the Milwaukee or
Hitachi. I think Fine Woodworking did a shop vac comparison fairly recently.

Mill

I'm looking for a vacuum for the shop, I'm looking at a Milwaukee 8912
about $700
and the Hitachi Uh I forget model # for about $300 from Amazon, any good
ideas??
Any opinions on these 2???