Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
Leon

Default Foot wear

"Swingman" wrote in message

I just ordered a pair from the Galleria store. They did not have them in
the
store, but they'll ship them to you by, dog sled? (5-10 days) for $5.50
which still beats the hell out of _me_ having to go to the &%^& Galleria,
which I only do with a figurative gun held to my head.

Time will tell if you're right about the comfort ... if not, wanna buy a
pair of 11W's in brown?

Ohhhh.. I am a 11.5 M kinda guy. Besides did you not say that they would
ship them to you "meaning me"? LOL

Was the store cheaper than ordering on line?

$5.50 beats a trip to just about anywhere.