Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning
Charlie Self

Default Foot wear

Clifford Heath wrote:
mike wrote:
I think that the problem needs to be tackled in a different way..
I am pretty sure that if the hamstrings

Agree totally. I can't believe that these obese posters think
that what they put *under* their feet will fix the problems
they've caused by what they put *over* them.

Go for a decent *fast* walk for an hour, 4-5 miles, a couple of
times a week, your hammies and glutes will gain so much tone
they'll hold your pelvis upright and suck your gut in, stop it
hanging forward and dragging your back further out of line. You
might even lose some of that excess weight. I wasn't overweight,
but when I started walking *hard* for one hour a week, I lost
a Kg (2.2lb) *each week* for the first 8 weeks.

There you go. Just the thing for everyone. Unfortunately, after three
knee surgeries, none caused by obesity, and arthritis in my feet, a
fast walk is something I watch other people do. I'd guess some more of
us fat slobs who put too much "over" our feet are in the same boat,
whether from injury or illness.

What you can or can't believe has no relevance outside your own family.