Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson

Default parting out cyberwave 300s

Bill wrote:

Well I got reamed on one of those ebay sales that said " it was
running when pulled out of service"

So Ive got a Hobart Cyberwave 300s that I know is missing a fan and I
dont know what else. So I am going to tear it apart and get what I
can. Let me know if anybody needs boards or other parts.
Circa 1986.

Gee, before scrapping a decent welder, you might at least try to figure
out if any major parts are missing. Maybe the previous user took the
fan out because he was only doing low-current welds, and hated the noise.
Anyway, if the rest of the welder is working, it would be a shame to
scrap a decent TIG machine just because a fan was missing.

Jon