Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Fizzion

Default cobi boiler & room stat compatability

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:43:44 GMT, "Colin Hamilton"
wrote:

I have kind of decided on the Baxi Combi 133 HE Plus. I have had baxi in the
past with no probs and it seems quite a lot of boiler for the money. I like
the idea of not having to wire in the room thermostat. I was going to site
it on the up stairs landing. I have no idea how they work if there are
compatibility problems was considering the HONEYWELL CM67 RF Y6667D1086
PROGRAMMABLE ROOM STAT (WIRELESS).

Should this combo work out ok

Would I need anything else to control the boiler

What does it need in way of electricity etc

What does the remote stat 'talk' too

Any comments on choice of boiler etc welcomed

Do Baxi have a presales technical support line? I just installed a
Worcester Bosch boiler (Greenstar 40 CDI). Worcester Bosch technical
support has the following advantages:

- They answer the phone quickly (less than one minute).
- They don't want any information from you (like your name, address,
phone number, or CORGI registration number)
- They know what they are talking about.

If Baxi has a similar support line then try them!

Why not put the boiler in the loft - it's quite a space saver.

Mr F.