Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel

Default Venturi showers

"Mark" wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 14:39:38 GMT, "al"
wrote:

The difficulty/expense of putting an electric shower in is proving too
much,
so I'm looking at more creative options! Anyone got any experience of
venturi showers? I've seen one manufacturer claim that other designs
suffer
from poor temperature control, particularly if you move the shower head
around whilst showering.

I had an Aquadart Hyrdoflow venturi show and it was very sensitive to
shower head position and water pressure. If went from freezing to
scalding very easily.

I would recommend a pumped shower and a themostatic valve instead.

You bought the wrong shower. Get an Ideal Trevi Boost. Been around for a
long time and work fine.