Posted to uk.d-i-y
tarquinlinbin

Default En-suite toilet

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:03:30 GMT, "Paul Andrews"
wrote:

"jason" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm back again with another question regarding my loft conversion...

Is there any regulation / ruling that states my en-suite toilet must
have be behind a door? Obviously i would prefer it this way (don't want
to be sitting on the throne only to be interrupted by kids running into
loft!!) but the way it's left, i don't think my builder has any
intention of putting one on!! Before i whinge to him, i wanted to know
if it's a requirement of the regulations and if so, it would be great
if someone knew where in the actual regulations it states this.

Thanks.

OK Jason - what happened?

As an aside,whats the big deal with everyone wanting en-suites anyway?
I dont want the faint whiff of fart drifting round my bedroom when i'm
having a lie in

http://www.no2id.org/