Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Parker

Default New ESR meter from Peak

Hi again Jez,
Nice to see you here too. We need more sensible people on this
newsgroup.

Rgds
Bob

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:40:48 +0000, Jeresid
wrote:

NSM Wrote:

The poor quality of their webpage does not inspire confidence.

Hi all,

My first visit here and I'm very interested in your comments.

I'm the designer of the Peak Atlas ESR (Model ESR60) and I am keen to
take on board people's suggestions and/or critisisms.

I'm also the designer of our website, what are poeple's thoughts and
why do you feel that it does not inspire confidence? Our site "evolves"
over time as and when "free" time becomes available so I don't know if
people still feel the same??

Anyway, I'm really pleased to take part in these discussions. Good to
see some familiar names like Bob Parker and John Bachmann too! Hi :-)

Cheers for now,

Jez Siddons

PS. Forgot to add, I guess the web page in question is
www.peakelec.co.uk/acatalog/jz_esr60.html