Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser

Default LDD Consisdency

Leif Thorvaldson wrote:

On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:55:01 +0000, Woodborg
wrote:

Hi
I have been using the LDD method for about six weeks on small bowls,
with great success. Over the last week i have turned two large fruit
bowls and the level of the soup has drop alot. My question is; should
i carry on adding more LDD in the 3:1 ratio or should i just top the
soup up with water. Are there any problems if the soup becomes to
dense, say down to a ratio of 2:1 and is there anyway to check that
the soup remains at the correct consisdency.
Mark

Thanks for all the kind words gang and suggestions. Have tried
everything except acupuncture. Enough pins and needles from my back!!
Also, the exercises. I used to use an inversion table and that helped
keep the back lined up right, but then I went on blood thinner and
ended up getting a ministroke from the inversion. Aarrrgh! I have been
through various exercise regimens including physical therapy, which
seemed to exacerbate the problem rather than help! Still very much
interested in woodturning though, so you'll still have me and LDD to
poke fun at!
Leif

How is your back when sitting? We've had the wheelchair turning thread a
few times. Is there some way you could work from a chair or stool?

Good luck with the back.

LD