Posted to rec.woodworking
AAvK

Default hand saw teeth protection

John, I go to a local woodshop set up by city college, the adult education
program. And in our county, it is no doubt second to none in the entire
country of the US. Anyone can go, just show up to the class itself, fill
out the bubble form and pay up a small fee.

But to the class I carry my own hand tools there, in an old fashioned
wooden tool box with a dowel for a handle, and I drop the saws in it, this
works great for me, so the tooth protection is very necassary considering
all the other tools in there and the box being made of wood. Lots of real
life scenarios require it for saws.

The coping can also be used for chisel tip protectors, wrapped tightly with
duct or black darkroom tape.

--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com