Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default hand saw teeth protection

Wed, Jan 11, 2006, 7:30pm (EST-3) (AAvK) doth
claimeth:
I discovered what to buy for this need, which I think very necassary, go
to swimming pool supply stores, it's called "coping", long plastic clips
used to clip down the lining of an above ground pool around the top of
the rim. It works pretty good.

What "need"? Hang mine from the wall, and no prob. What ever are
you doing to your saw(s) that you think they "need" protection? Are you
a registered saw offender by any chance? Me, if I was going to dork
around with something like that, I'd just get a piece of old garden
hose, slit it, and slide it on the saw. For a one-time thing, I'd
probably just use a strip of duct tape. Or, duck tape. Or, masking
tape. I obviously do not understand the "problem" as stated. Also,
obviously, I have no empathy.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax