Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sorry guys, I know you don't care about my neighbor's logging business,but,

Kevin L. Bowling wrote:
Why are trees dying all over the place?

Chainsaws,

Seriously, I don't know. We had a terribly dry summer here in Western
Ky. That may have a little to do with it. Good Lord, I don't think we
need any more Lady bugs. We get over-run with them every spring. I've
heard recently of a blight that may affect some of the trees. Indiana
has done some mass cutting to try to slow it down. I'll post any
information I hear about that in the coming months.

Tom in KY, Be careful sir, you may be sitting in the middle of a flame.