Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ken Moon

Default LDD Consisdency

"Leif Thorvaldson" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 03:43:42 GMT, "Darrell Feltmate"
wrote:

Leif
Sorry to hear about your back. I have had pain before but never needed an
operation. Is there any word on recovery time?

Not until the 12th of Never, I am afraid, Darrell! I am planning on
getting some cortisone shots in the back and maybe that will give me
more relief.8^(

Leif,
The steroids will probably help for a while. This may give the underlying
problem time to resolve. If not, following injections will give lesws and
less relief time. At least that was my experience; hopefully, your
experience will be better.
Good luck.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.