Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Swinney

Default Here's to you teenut

Jim sez:

"A very smart man though.
Quite the grouch on occasion, he and I had words now and then."

tsk, tsk, Jim! "Curmudgeon" might be the better word; in its tamer
definition where it means more like "loveable and smart grouch", sorta like
Andy Rooney on TV..

One of the final tributes paid to teenut was when he lay dying and posted on
RCM in a veiled query about how he was regarded in that venue. It went
something like, "I'd rather have an ass-eating from teenut than a blessing
from the Pope, any day".

Bob Swinney

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Robert Swinney
says...

tmisunderstand me on this. Teenut was quite the taskmaster, also. He put
me "in my place" on several occasions when I was clearly out of line.

To Robert.

Jim

please reply to: