Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Solid/puncture proof wheel barrow tyre

david lang wrote:

Broadback wrote:
Having Googled for this they all seem to be USA. I'm fed up
repeatedly getting punctures in my wheelbarrow tyre. Any suggestions
as to how or where I may obtain a solution to this?

I have an aerosol can of gloop in the car which is supposed to
re-inflate and seal after a puncture. I've had it at least 10 years,
so I don't know if it would work. I'll try and remember to read the
small print and see if it's permissible to leave it in the tyre long
term.
If so, you'd be welcome to it for the cost of the postge.