Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default Radio interference from flowshare valve

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Mary Fisher
writes
This is not constant, it began this morning, continued for an hour or so
and
has now stopped.

There's a new boiler, programmer and associated technology in the revised
hot water/ch installation which I'm happy to describe if asked for details
but I don't know what might be relevant. The (diy) installation was
completed a couple of days ago and, as far as we know, didn't affect the
radios before. They're playing in all rooms all day long so we would have
noticed it.

The timing of the radio interference - on every radio in the house (we
don't
have a tv) - is exactly the same as the 'ticking' of the valve, which is a
Honeywell V4073

Can anyone suggest a cause, please? And if so, a remedy?

Could be a faulty microswitch in the actuator head

or a problem with the relay(?) driving it

I'll suggest that to him. There shouldn't be anything faulty, it's all new.
But thanks,

It wouldn't be the first time

blind faith in new = working can waste a lot of time in diagnosing
problems

--
geoff