Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Wish me luck

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:26:37 -0500, Goedjn wrote:

I wonder how much it costs to rent a whole port-a-potty for a... week,

Around $200 for each week or fraction thereof, last time I did it.

You and Charles have to work this one out. He says 30!.

Does 30 a week include pickup and delivery? OTOH, does 200 include
pickup and delivery each and every week?

They don't stink as much if you can just get people to put the
damn lid down.

In 1955 the outhouse at YMCA camp smelled absolutely terrible. Now
even the dirtiest portapots don't smell nearly as bad. AFAICT. I
think they invented something, not just perfume. that they put in the
sewage compartment that counteracts the smell. Because none of the
last 20 portapots I've used have smelled very bad at all.

or two. Probably quite a bit. I'm 58 and I remember when they were
absolutely disgusting. But 30 or so years ago, they came up with
something that actually keeps them from smelling that bad inside.
Either that or my nose got broken, but I don't think that is it.

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.