Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default Pegasus Faucet (Home Depot Brand)

You have actually given a very good reason to cut the hole now, because you
can do a real nice job. If you wait for an emergency, you may not have that
kind of time.

wrote in message
ups.com...
The only reason I have avoided that is I will have to cut a hole in the
sheetrock in the kids bedroom to access the pipes. There is no access
panel and the wall is not in a closet. I may have no choice however. I
was hoping others had a similar problem with Pegasus and maybe had some
ideas as to why this would happen in the first place and how to stop
it.