Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default Graphic Language for Machine Tool Setup

My son is ummm 31 this year - anyway - when he was a tiny one - He had the T. Twos
when he was three - and his fist was hard!

Anyway - His T was an F - so playing with Trucks and there goes a Truck mommy ...
We were glad when he learned just a little more. I think it is a a mouth and teeth
shaping growing - and learning issue. Sometimes fun - sometimes not.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to Pete Keillor :

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 06:00:43 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Gunner writes on Sun, 08 Jan 2006
22:36:54 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Kids listen *all* the time. They watch even more than they listen, too.

[ ... ]

On that..I agree. I believe Cheyanne's first word was " ****". Clear
as a bell. Sorta set everybody in the room back a step..

[ ... ]

And from about
waist high I hear a "Well, ****!" from the god-daughter, age three.

[ ... ]

Or sometimes, 3-yr old's pronunciation can cause an issue. Once on
I-10 near Seguin we were getting passed by a large motorcycle club,
outlaw style. Our middle son in the back seat pointed at them and
hollered over and over what sounded like "mother****er!", meaning
motorcycle. Thank goodness the windows were rolled up.

Wife and I were at a Chinese restaurant yesterday evening with a
friend.

A couple with a small kid came in, ordered and were served.

Kid was trying to complain about the hot peppers in the meal
which he was trying -- but he kept pronouncing it "hot peckers". :-)

Enjoy
DoN.