Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT

Default Goodman Heat Pump

Red Neckerson wrote:

"CJT" wrote in message

Red Neckerson wrote:

"WM" wrote in message

Thank you Kathy. Great Answer.

Most hvac people hate goodmans because the brand cuts so deeply into
their profits.
Goodman sells more units and with a better warranty than any other
brand. Every goodman install means that much less money for these
guys and their high priced, high profit items.
Goodman has had the best warrany in the field for several years and
they stand by their warranty so anybody that claims that goodmans are
junk are lying thru their teeth. Don't believe anything they say.

You're full of **** too.

Most major brands have the exact same warranty as Goodman.

As far as them selling a lot:

They sold a lot of Yugos back in the 80s. Don't see too many of them on
the road any more do you......

That doesn't mean Yugos were necessarily a bad thing. Do you drive a
20 year old car?

No. I drive a 50 year old Corvette. And they are still making them!!

Imagine that!

Ah, but they still make Goodmans too so you'll be able to get one every five
years. THen they'll be just like new, huh???

God DAMN you are a ****ing genius!!!

Fine. Run a 50 year old furnace, too, if you like. I'd rather not.