Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar

Default Despair about spider infestation!

In article .com,
says...
Can anyone suggest any products or anything that could get rid of all
of them? I'm starting to get creepy crawly sensations on my skin and
I'm sure I've eaten more than my lifetime allotment of 8 spiders...

You should be able to get a grip on the problem with a simple vacuum
cleaner and broom. An insecticide fogger will kill the spiders that the
fog can get to, but if you have a pile of clothes on the floor the ones
hidden up in a linen caves will be safe.
--
Lar

Oh, if only Noah would of been a bit more wise,
he surely would of swatted those two flies.

to email....get rid of the BUGS