Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Amazed at Box Store Apathy (long)

"thetiler" wrote in message
oups.com...
Before I made this post I went to their website to complain
(Lowes.com), but found that I had to fill in *all* the required
fields (name, address, phone, e-mail etc.) in order to complain.

https://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?acti...tomerServ ice

I'm not interested in giving them all that information, just to
complain. It is just another example of their arrogance.

The chances of the borg stores listening to customer feedback
are about the same as the Bucs winning the super bowl this year.
(p.s. the bucs just lost to Washington)

thetiler

When you bitch, they send you coupons. Pretty big ones, too.