Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 650 vs 1200 CFM for Dust Collection Questions

Yea, I'd have a tough time arguing that the King is a good brand - its
considered a bargin tool up here (perhaps along the lines of Chicago or
Harbour Freight in the US). (That said, I consider a DC a pretty
straightforward machine - I'd feel more comfortable with a no-name of
that as opposed to say a router or TS).

Re - HP, CFM and db claims. Yea, I hear ya - I take all that with a
grain of salt.

As for used - hey hey - I'm all for that. Trouble is I've had a tough
time finding a used DC - anyone selling or know of one in southern
ontario (Toronto ish) area?

Thanks for the comments.