Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete Keillor

Default Graphic Language for Machine Tool Setup

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 06:00:43 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Gunner writes on Sun, 08 Jan 2006
22:36:54 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Kids listen *all* the time. They watch even more than they listen, too.

Jim

On that..I agree. I believe Cheyanne's first word was " ****". Clear
as a bell. Sorta set everybody in the room back a step..

I punched a hole in the freezer, and let out the coolant. Oh frap.
All present gather round, and stare at the refrigerator. And from about
waist high I hear a "Well, ****!" from the god-daughter, age three. I
didn't mention it then, but later I did admonish her parents about language
use ...

tschus
pyotr

Or sometimes, 3-yr old's pronunciation can cause an issue. Once on
I-10 near Seguin we were getting passed by a large motorcycle club,
outlaw style. Our middle son in the back seat pointed at them and
hollered over and over what sounded like "mother****er!", meaning
motorcycle. Thank goodness the windows were rolled up.

Pete Keillor