Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Amazed at Box Store Apathy (long)

I remember when home ******** first started how they were supposd to
have people who had actually worked in the trades manning the
aisles...now we know if a tradesman goes to home depot...unless is old
or disabled...then he or she is worthless or lazy anyway.

Ive actually seen a home depot employee go off on a couple of customers
one time, I think he was drunk or something cause he was
cursing...talking about asshole customers....I got another HD employee
who then ran and got a manager or some supervisory person and they
removed that boy from the floor.

I help people quite a bit when in HD or lowes, especially older
folks...makes me feel good to actually be able to help someone even
though it is taking up my time and Im not getting paid to do it like
the HD/lowes employees.

I give correct accurate information too...

Anyhow...what you are descibing is not limited to HD/Lowes....its an
infection that is rapidly spreading across america.....its called fat
lazy and ignorant american worker syndrome.