Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
robo hippy

Default Finishing Gloves

I used to use those gloves when I poured concrete. They will take a lot
of abuse, and you can wash out the insides (hose, or even in the
washer). For finishing, I like the nitrile gloves (blue). I get them at
a safety supply store, a box of 100 for $10 or so. I do sweat a lot,
and they get wet inside, so I just use another pair. They are more
supple than the concrete gloves, they come in an extra large size, and
they are much more tear risistant than the vynal golves. I am usually
wet sanding in an oil finish, when I use them, and the suppleness is
necessary.
robo hippy