Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny

Default What FWW Issue has this Trestle Table?

I used Roy's link and got:
Trestle Table - Fine Woodworking - Issue 4/00 Page:74
Since I can't see the actual article I can't tell if it's the same table
Luigi Zanasi

Mark Giles wrote:
It's not. A much simple trestle table with breadboard ends. :-(

I can view the pictured table (first link) and figure out how to build
it or improvise in order to build it. Mark, maybe your friend used the
simple plans (Roy's link) and improvised or improved on the original
plan when making his table. He obviously knows woodworking, considering
his results, well enough to have done so. I'm sure you can do the same.