Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller

Default SUM PERCH!

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 13:05:58 GMT, Ron Thompson
wrote:
Maybe we need to reorganize the way we do things. We could take a tip from
Windows and have a "trash bin" to temporarily house the stuff we throw out, and
then after a reasonable amount of time actually carry it to the dump.
Hmmm...I wonder.

It's called "the back shed" - the one where, about every other year,
I toss a handfuls of moth balls through the holes in the floor to
encourage the black kitties with white stripes to go four doors up the
street and visit the guy with the wildlife control business.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada