Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
tonyp

Default Gunner's sig line

"Doug White" wrote

That doesn't explain the guy and his suit against
the lawn mower company.
He lost his fingers when he picked up a running mower
by the edges of the deck to try to trim his hedge.

Can you please point me to the source of this story?

I have googled and yahooed and cannot find anything that looks like an
original account of this lawsuit. Found lots of people who talk _about_ it.
But there were lots of people talking about the 12 "survivors" at Sago mine,
too. They were eager to believe in "miracles". You seem eager to believe
in "frivolous lawsuits".

Where, when, who? Which company? Got a case number?

-- TP