Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George

Default Alcohol Drying

"Fred Holder" wrote in message
It is always painful to me to see you tell everyone that alchol drying
simply
will not work. The alcohol drying system as Dave Smith lays it out does
work and
the wood dries quicker and with less warping and almost no cracking. I'm
not a
wood expert or a chemist so I'm not kept from using a good method. I hate
to see
you turn away newcomers with your superior quotes.

I, on the other hand, hate to see people wasting time and money doing
unnecessary things. Leave out the alcohol and do the rest for the same
results.

I suggested a proper experimental procedure to verify any claims the last
time you were promoting it for your magazine. Have you tried it yet? I
know that Dave hasn't.

Of course, if the soak, as the Q-Ray, makes you feel better in some
unspecified (anyone find any specifics ?) way, do it.

http://www.fholder.com

In article , George says...

All the testimonials in the world won't convince me that the Q-Ray does
what is it it does, anyway? http://www.qray.com/