Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Fred Holder

Default Alcohol Drying

It is always painful to me to see you tell everyone that alchol drying simply
will not work. The alcohol drying system as Dave Smith lays it out does work and
the wood dries quicker and with less warping and almost no cracking. I'm not a
wood expert or a chemist so I'm not kept from using a good method. I hate to see
you turn away newcomers with your superior quotes.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

In article , George says...

"Dave W" wrote in message
I've seen several questions lately regarding drying with alcohol.
Here is a link to Dave Smith's website. Dave is the guy that
developed the method.

http://alcoholsoaking.blogspot.com/

Warning : It's really fairly painful for anyone who knows chemistry or wood
science to read some of the incredibly foolish assumptions made by the
author.

All the testimonials in the world won't convince me that the Q-Ray does ...
what is it it does, anyway? http://www.qray.com/