Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

Default Gunner's sig line

F. George McDuffee wrote:
You also need to remember the number of people who
were injured by coffee sold in the cup and implicitly "ready to
drink," which was in fact scalding.

I know that one squirts formula on the wrist from the baby bottle to
check temperature before serving it to a baby.

Are we a society that requires retailers to treat customers like babies?

Maybe so, Clinton said we need gun control now and didn't need it before
because we can no longer expect from an individual what we once could.

Should Mcdonalds be required to check your diaper too?
If lawyers are given the chance to destroy society, maybe that's next.

low/no
cost remedies exist, i.e. turn down the f***ing temperature on
the coffee pot.

Uncle George

"remedies"???
Is mcduffee-associates a lawyer thing?

You want alt.lawyers, this is rec.crafts.metalworking.
Clark

--
For choosing to fight, one gets the horrors or war, stress, and possibly
death.