Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default Cutting a Mirror that is glued to drywall?

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 02:50:28 GMT, "Levon" wrote:

How can I cut a mirror that is glued to my drywall. I am installing new

I"m told you can't cut it at all. This was decades ago, but they had
a professional glass guy on tv who commented on the typical cat
burglar movie where the guy cuts a circle in the window and removes
the circul to unlock the windwo and get inside. He said it was
impossible, because the scoring has to be done on one side, and the
bending has to be done away from the scored line. Since you can't
bend your mirror, especially away from you, you wouldn't be able to do
it.

Any other glass people who can comment on this?

bathroom cabinets and they are taller than the old ones. right now it
is 78x42 and I want it 60x30.
I have tried to remove it but no luck, I don't want to break it.

Thanks

--
irobledo

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let