Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Young

Default Epoxy putty vs. ABS/a progress report

If possible, winding string or wire in the epoxy will often strengthen it
and hold it in place if you have to do it over.
Don Young
"Steve B" wrote in message

"Bishoop" wrote in message
snip

Doesn't someone owe me a quail, and where can I pick it up?

Steve

Next time you're in Lady Lake, Florida, stop by and I'll have it waiting
for you.

I hope it continues to hold for you.

They got quail in Florida?

BobWhites, I guess.

We have Gambel's.

I really don't anticipate it lasting very long. But, I will watch it, and
where it leaks, it is noticeable about three minutes after it starts. I
think next time/leak, I will use some of the JB Fast Weld.

We'll see. This one may hold longer than me.

Steve