Posted to uk.d-i-y
RedOnRed

Default sodiam carbonate

"RedOnRed" wrote in message

"Huge" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 07 Jan 2006 06:51:28 -0800, wrote:

Before I start hunting around for washing soda I would like to check if
sodiam carbonate/water/car battery will dissolve rust please. Also I
have
had no luck so far in finding washing soda/sodiam carconate so perhaps
someone knows which firm to ring for sodiam carbonate.

It's "sodium".

And sodium carbonate will not do anything to rust. Nor water. I assume
"car battery" is dilute sulpuric acid which is not actually a rust
treatment, either.

I suspect your email name is poorly chosen.

It's sulphuric.

Stop being a patronising, pedantic, condescending, pompous ass for a
minute and note that even you too are susceptible to mispellings

Ooops...I misspelt misspellings...lol.