Posted to rec.woodworking
Ralph E Lindberg

Default Ebay prices crack me up!

In article .com,
wrote:

Some of the sales are really absurd. When looking for a source for
30330 return address labels for my labelwriter printer, I had a look at
ebay.ca.

One guy has them on sale for 9.99 US and wants a standard flat rate
shipping fee to Canada of 25.66 US.

It just might be he only ships via UPS, their broker-rate to ship north
tells me they don't want to do it. The Postal rate is quite cheap

However, there is a dodge that many eBay sellers are using, sell the
item really cheap and make the profit on shipping/handling. Since eBay
charges by sales price, with no charge for handling fees

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv