Posted to rec.woodworking
foggytown

Default Ebay prices crack me up!

A.M. Wood wrote:

"I have no use for jerkoffs that sell a $20 item for $5 then charge $40
for shipping."

The only jerkoff is the one who can't clearly see that they are paying
$45 for a $20 item and go ahead and make the purchase.

In my case I won't buy from any seller who has to resort to that kind
of tactic because it screams "DON'T TRUST THIS PERSON". If a
traditional store with an on-line service can deliver a washing machine
for $30, why do some ebay sellers require the same amount for an item
that will fit in your mail box?

We know that ratings and feedback on ebay are no longer credible guides
to a buyer/seller's integrity. Common sense has to rule. From now on
whenevr I see one of these obvious overcharges, the seller is going to
get a pointed comment which will also be copied in to ebay.

FoggyTown