Posted to alt.home.repair
BeBo

Default Getting the battery out.... :-

"Herb Harris" herb@harris wrote in message
Bang it real hard, base down, on a piece of scrap lumber. It may take a

fews
shots but eventually they'll loosen and come out.

this is why products cost me more because of PETTY abusers like you

you probably wash paint brushes out and take them back
you probably take a huge bite of your chicken sandwich knowing good and well
you ordered hambuger, only to say "hey I ordered the polla"
you probably eat the free chips they give you at mexican jaunts and then,
get up and leave after you take a crap in their toilet

nuff said petty abuser