Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Kanter

Default Amazed at Box Store Apathy (long)

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
It obviously caters to stay-at-home ladies who have nothing better to
do.

Nothing better to do? I hope you are not serious.

My wife would be at the store during those hours if she wanted to be.
Meantime, she also ran her own successful business and raised two kids.

There are still women around who stay home and do a lot of nothing, just
because hubby's making a boatload of money, so wifey doesn't need to work. I
don't like the image, either, but it is NOT a fantasy of mine.