Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser

Default Drilling on the Lathe - 3 Qs

Owen Lowe wrote:

In article fuXuf.3696$QI6.2976@trnddc07,
Lobby Dosser wrote:

If you don't have a pin vise and can't find one local, give me a
shout and I'll have SWMBO bring one down.

Thanks for the offer Lobby. Woodcraft sells a pin chuck for $10 and a
set of #80-#60 (IIRC) drills for $5. I'll probably just swing by there
on Saturday and get them for my own tool drawer. This isn't the first
time I could have used it/them and certainly won't be the last.

There's a nice looking set at Woodcraft online for $18, but I don't see one
for $10. Might want to call them. I don't recall ever seeing one in the
store. 'Course, I wasn't looking for one.