Posted to alt.home.repair
Dr. Hardcrab

Default Goodman Heat Pump

"butch burton" wrote in message
ups.com...
Many of these forums are frequented by people who install this stuff -
any HVAC manufacturer who will sell to anyone limits what installers
can charge for their services.

It's going to cost you MORE for me to install it if YOU buy the equipment. I
still get it cheaper than you can.

Don't blame these guys for being PO'd
at Goodman - anyone that impacts my wallet negatively is not a friend
of mine.

You sound like someone that doesn't have many friends anyway.

Yeah you have to get anything installed properly for it to function.
Will probably install an Amana high efficiency tube burner furnace when
I build - hey it is not a Goodman guys - ha ha ha. Gee wonder who
really makes Amana.

I wouldn't install an Amana, either........