Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Kelly

Default flushing a central heating system

I want to flush my central heating system as the boiler sounds like a
jet taking off when it's heating the house - okay on the water funnily
enough. I want to drain it a few times till the water's clear, then fill
it with some chemical flusher stuff for a week, then drain it again and
refill it with the proper inhibitor stuff.

My problem is that there are three radiators upstairs which can't be
bled. The bleeding valve is stuck. I don't particularly want to replace
the radiators as I can't get any the same size. What are my options?

Thanks

--
John Kelly

Remove dimspam if replying by mail