Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Engelhardt

Default OT - ebay, "good condition" & "as-is"

Eric R Snow wrote:

I have reached my paypal "sending limit". I am very uncomfortable
about giving them a bank account number. ... Did you give paypal an account number to become verified?

You have to give PayPal a bank account to become verified (businesses
have an alternative, but not individuals).

They do not have my bank account, so I am not verified. However, I do
not have a spending limit. I think this is a result of their having my
bank account once, which I closed. They canceled the verified status,
but didn't set a limit.

Bob