Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

Default Spraying conundrum

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 23:28:05 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm,
Avraham khazar(digits eight quickly quoth:

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:53:03 -0800, Larry Jaques wrote:

HF Tanks. For $66, you can double your compressor capacity. That's a
lot cheaper than buying a larger compressor if it's unnecessary.
Their 5-gal models go for $22.99.

Only problem with their tanks is the hard-wired (plumbed?) auto-tire
fitting on the output side. I bought one hoping to use it with a
nailer away from my compressor, but it didn't work out.

Got a blade? Cut the end off the rubber hose and install a barbed
fitting and female quick-disconnect.

California's 4 Seasons: Fire, Flood, Drought, & Earthquake
http://www.diversify.com NoteSHADES(tm) privacy/glare guards