Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

Default Spraying conundrum

"Avraham" khazar(digits eight wrote in message

HF Tanks. For $66, you can double your compressor capacity. That's a
lot cheaper than buying a larger compressor if it's unnecessary.
Their 5-gal models go for $22.99.

Only problem with their tanks is the hard-wired (plumbed?) auto-tire
fitting on the output side. I bought one hoping to use it with a
nailer away from my compressor, but it didn't work out.
PK

Ahem... ummmmm... remove the factory installed air line and screw in an air
chuck. They are 1/4 NPT fittings, you can put anything you want there that
will screw in.

--

-Mike-