Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chip

Default Telephone wiring

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006 14:38:23 +0000,it is alleged that Richard A Downing
spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:
[snip]
Thanks for this, and for everyone else's consistent advice. Fortunately
none of us is disabled, so I shall have to pay BT 75 GBP to fit an NTE5
in a cupboard (I don't want the damn ugly gert thing visible - if only
there were a neat, i.e flush mounting, equivalent) so that I can manage
the rest myself.

R.

If you want an NTE5 flush mounted, BT will install in a pre-existing
flushmount box (either the plasterboard fixing or standard metal
fixing ones) provided they have some method to get the cables in
there.

The fixings are the same as any standard single gang electrical
accessory.

bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook.