Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Proctologically Violated©®

Default Ode to a Handle Cranker

And a righteous doubling it is--after all, *someone's* gotta
watch/manage/choreograph/chronicle the ****ing of the m(asses).
Of course, errant CorPirate entities will get fined/sued/hunted down/shot
for ****ing the (m)asses incorectly, of course. There is such a thing as
Proctological Etiquette, you know, and violators will be themselves be
penetrated.
And we, like effing little assholes, applaud.
Help me--I've grabbed my ankles, and I cain't straighten up.... thank gawd
I got my little ADT Emergency whatsit....
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 19:20:39 -0500, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

To wit, eg::
There are more pharmaceutical lobbyists in DC than there are
Congresspeeple--500+.

DC has seen huge growth in the last 5 years.
The number of lobbyists as well as their donations
to a certain party & it's members has been a source of
amazement.
IIRC The size of the federal government (number of employees)
has about doubled as well. And they need things to do .....
--
Cliff